Thursday, December 10, 2009

The End is Nine, er, Nigh for 09 #9



Number 9 for 2009: Batman The Brave and the Bold.

Holy crap this show is good. Now, I know the series actually debuted late last year, but this year it has had some amazing episodes and a slew of DC's greatest to the most obscure (Bronze Tiger, anyone?), but has held it's own as what could be THE Batman show for this generation. I have reviewed it for Newsarama and have a regular weekly Post Game, so I might come off as a bit biased, but this educates new, and younger audiences about the huge roster of characters DC has besides the one that have been showcased over and over again, and even some new ones along the way.

I hope this show has time to grow and become the new standard on what DC animation could be. Yes, it is aimed at children, but if you lighten up a bit, you might have some fun along the way. I know I have.

1 comment:

The Taffeta Darling said...

"but this educates new, and younger audiences about the huge roster of characters DC has besides the one that have been showcased over and over again, and even some new ones along the way. "

Oh man,absolutely. This half hour hasn't been heavily saturated as it could be. I think it's fun too.