Friday, March 28, 2008

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!

So this Sunday is Wrestlemania 24. Like I have been for the past 8 years, I'll go over to my bud's, Marcus, place. Though this year, I'm feeling sort of complacent about it. I guess I could blame that on the fact that Jeff Hardy is no longer in the MITB match, and will probably be doomed to mid-card status for life. I really don't care about either World Title match since either outcome is predictable. I guess they should put the strap on Hunter, since he hasn't held a title in over 3 years. As the main-eventer that he is, not holding a World Title seems awkward.

However, since I'm a schmuck who can't give this up, I'll watch it. Then bitch about it online, and watch the following RAW. If only somebody would dump a few million in TNA, then there would be slight hope of competition. But that's another story all together.

No comments: